Jump to Recipe
This Apple Cider Crisp comes out deliciously crisp and is sure to fill your house with the smell of delicious notes of apples!
This Apple Cider Crisp is the perfect combination of sweet apples with cinnamon and that crisp topping we all love!
I love easy quick desserts that have that warm and cozy vibe, yet are quick! (like this recipe Apple Crisp Milkshake!)
I love this recipe to for when it’s cold out and I want a nice comforting dessert! Feel free to bookmark this page, save on Instagram, Pinterest, or just scroll down to the printable recipe card at the bottom of the post. It has all the steps and ingredients in one place.
Using an apple divider and corer makes such a difference when trying to make this recipe quick! (I also love using it for when I just want to cut up apples quick for a snack!)
Mayer Bros Apple Cider is next level and highly suggest you use it! It’s literally the best cider in my opinion!
Honey Crisp apples are a must – they are the type of apple that is supposed to be used in a crisp or a pie! They maintain their sweetness even after being cooked! You will be disappointed if you use another kind and you lose that sweet apple taste!
Quick oats are used to make sure they cook quickly and have that crispy yet not raw taste to them. If you only have old fashioned – make sure to bake for an additional 5 minutes but be sure to watch to make sure you do not burn your crisp!
How to store Apple Cider Crisp leftovers:
The FDA states that the sugar in an apple crisp when baked can be stored at room temperature safely for up to 2 days. Make sure to cover tightly. If you plan to have for more than 2 days, please refrigerate.
If you liked this recipe, and need some inspiration for other desserts, here are some ideas! :
- Thin Mint Cookie Milkshake
- Brownies Topped With Raspberries & Drizzled With Chocolate
- Apple Crisp Milkshake
Apple Cider Crisp
- 6 Honey Crisp Apples 5 cups cut
- 2 Tbsp White sugar
- 1/2 cup Quick Oats
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/4 cup Apple Cider
- 2 Tbsp Brown Sugar
For the Topping
- 6 Tbsp Salted Butter melted
- 3/4 cup Quick Oats
- 1 Tbsp Brown Sugar
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
Reserve for after baking
- 1/4 cup Apple Cider
- Whipped Cream
- Preheat Oven to 375
- Peel apples and cut and core using an apple corer and divider, then cut the pieces in half. (If you do not have one, cut into 16 pieces and remove the core.)6 Honey Crisp Apples
- Place apples into a 9×9 pan, add in 2 tbsp white sugar, 1/2 cup oats, 1 tsp cinnamon, apple cider, and brown sugar. Mix well.2 Tbsp White sugar, 1/2 cup Quick Oats, 1 tsp Cinnamon, 1/4 cup Apple Cider, 2 Tbsp Brown Sugar
- In a small bowl mix together 3/4 cup of oats, 1 tbsp of brown sugar, and 1/2 tsp cinnamon. Pour melted butter into bowl and mix. Top the apples with mixture.3/4 cup Quick Oats, 1 Tbsp Brown Sugar, 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
- Bake for 35-40 mins.
- Once the crisp is done baking and removed from the oven, pour the remaining apple cider over it. Let sit for 5-10 mins. Serve with whipped cream!1/4 cup Apple Cider, Whipped Cream