Who doesn’t love a quick and easy breakfast sandwich to have ready each morning!? These are super simple to prep and have for the week!
I like to use Egglands best eggs, Thomas muffins, and Wegmans breakfast sausage. In my opinion the taste is excellent with these products, but you can feel free to choose difference brands of your liking!
You can also substitute the breakfast sausage for bacon! Turkey bacon is one of my favorites!
You can wrap these up and eat from the refrigerator for a week. If they are not going to be eaten within a week – freeze in freezer safe bag/container.
Warm in microwave for 1 minute from fridge to enjoy!
- 9 Thomas English Muffins
- 9 Slices of Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 10 Large Eggs
- 1/2 cup Cottage Cheese
- Handful of Spinach Leaves
- 1 cup Shredded Sharp Cheddar
- 12 Wegman's Breakfast Sausage Patties
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees
- Lightly grease 9×13 pan with butter
- Rinse and drain baby spinach (I tear mine apart to make smaller pieces)
- In a large bowl combine the cottage cheese, shredded sharp cheddar, and baby spinach.
- In a small bowl whisk together the 10 eggs.
- Pour eggs into large bowl and combine all ingredients.
- Pour ingredients into pan.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- While eggs are baking:
- Heat pan on stove over med/high heat ungreased.
- Place sausage into pan and let cook on each side for about 5 minutes till browned.
- Reduce heat to low/med heat and cover for 5-10 minutes or till internal temp reaches 160 degrees.
- Line a plate with paper towels – add cooked sausage onto paper towels to soak of excess grease.
- Cut/open the English muffins
- Your eggs should be done around this time – take out and let cool for 10 minutes before cutting. (Cut into 9 equal squares)
- Toast each English muffin and while warm spread a little butter onto each side. Set aside
- Cut sausages in half so that you have 2 coin sausages for each sandwich.
- Lay out all sandwiches
- Add egg onto bottom piece of bread
- Add both side of sausage onto egg
- Add Cheese on top of the sausage
- Put top bread on top