Crispy Montreal Chicken ThighsJump to Recipe
Quick and easy chicken!
So easy that I just have to share!
These crispy montreal chicken thighs are the perfect crisp and flavor!
Season quickly and throw in the oven while you do all the other things that need to get done or take a minute to relax!
Some chicken thighs can be overly greasy, gritty, or slimy. I have found that with the wegmans organic chicken thighs have been the best to eliminate all of those things! However, do not feel like you have to use this specific type to get a nice flavor and crispy skin! Bone in is important beause it helps produce a great flavor throughout the thigh!
The montreal chicken seasoning is the real winner in this recipe! It makes the chicken flavorful, yet not overpowering!
The paprika and pepper gives it that extra hit!
Make sure to spray the olive oil on top after seasoning so that that nothing starts to char or burn.
Baking at a high temp at first helps crisp the skin while cooking the inside, turning it down for the last 15 mins lets the chicken cook throughout while not burning the skin.
Crispy Montreal Chicken Thighs
- 1 lb Wegmans Organic Chicken Thighs skin on – bone in
- McCormick Montreal Chicken Seasoning
- Olive Oil Spray
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Line a cooking sheet with foil.
- Place Chicken thighs onto pan.
- Sprinkle the Montreal seasoning onto chicken generously till well covered.
- Lightly sprinkle Pepper on top.
- Generously sprinkle the paprika on top
- Spray tops of chicken with Olive oil spray
- Bake for 1 hour
- Reduce heat to 250 and cook for another 15 mins. (or till reaches 165 F)