Feta Spinach Chicken Sausage Veggie Sheet Pan DinnerJump to Recipe
This Feta Spinach Chicken Sausage Veggie Sheet Pan Dinner recipe is so delicious, has minimal dishes and so easy to make! I am all about the least dishes possible! All you need for this dish is a pan, cutting board, knife, small bowl, whisk and measuring spoons! I love being able to prep and pretty much just let it cook!
Protein, carb and veggies all on one pan!
I love the never any feta spinach chicken sausage from Aldi’s! You can however use your favorite kind of feta spinach chicken sausage!
Feel free to omit or add any veggies!
It is important to make sure all veggies are in bite sized pieces!
Feta Spinach Chicken Sausage Veggie Sheet Pan Dinner
- 1 Never Any Spinach & Feta Chicken Sausage links 12 oz
- 2 Baking Potatoes (medium) about 2 cups
- 1 Head of Broccoli (medium) about 2 cups
- 1 Zucchini (medium) about 2 cups
- 2 Red Pepper (medium) about 2 cups
- 4 Carrots (medium) about 2 cups
- 4 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp Paprika
- 1/2 Tbsp Parsley
- 1/2 Tbsp Garlic Powder
- 1/2 tsp Onion Powder
- 1/4 tsp Garlic Salt
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Peel potatoes and cut into bite sized pieces.
- Break apart broccoli into bite sized pieces.
- Cut the zucchini into coins and cut them in half.
- Dice up the pepper (remove seeds)
- Slice the carrots into coins
- While cutting and chopping – add the veggies onto the pan. (Pan size 13×18)
- In a small bowl combine all the seasonings and olive oil and whisk together. Drizzle over the veggies on the pan.
- Cut up the sausages into slices and place onto pan with the veggies.
- Mix everything together in the pan.
- Bake for about 12 minutes.
- Mix veggies and bake again for another 15-20 mins.
- Sprinkle with parsley and serve!