Mini Chicken Parmesan CupsJump to Recipe
These Mini Chicken Parmesan Cups are perfect for a quick and easy dinner!
Regular Chicken parmesan with chicken breast is so delicious but can be so time consuming and hard to perfect. This makes it easy and you still get that flavor!
Comfort food that is easy!
You do not have to use the specific brownie pan that I use. I use mine from pampered chef and love the shape, how the pan cooks everything evenly and how foods do not stick to the bottom. You can also use a regular cupcake pan, or a 9×9 pan and cut into 12 pieces once done.
I prefer Raos marina because of the low sugar content in it as well as the taste! Feel free to use any other kind though!
I like to use the 4C Bread Crumbs Seasoned because of the seasoned flavor. You can use any other bread crumbs, however be sure to use one with seasoning.
These are perfect to make ahead and meal prep and store in sealed container for the week.
They also freeze really well!
The Mini Chicken Parmesan Cups can be served so many different ways!
- Over pasta
- With mashed potatoes
- On the side with rice
- Paired with: green beans, garlic bread, Asparagus, side salad, and more!
Mini Chicken Parmesan Cups
- 1 lb Ground Chicken
- 1 Large Egg
- 3/4 Cup Raos Marinara
- 1/2 Cup Shredded Parmigiano Reggiano or regular parmesan is fine
- 1/4 Cup 4C Bread Crumbs Seasoned
- 2 tsp Minced Garlic
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/8 tsp Pepper
- Parsley to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a 12 count brownie pan. (You can also use a regular cupcake pan, or a 9×9 pan and cut into 12 pieces once done)
- Mix Chicken, egg, breadcrumbs, garlic, Parmigiano Reggiano, salt & pepper together.
- Evenly distribute the mixture into pan. Lightly press down to make even.
- Evenly distribute the Raos sauce onto each.
- Bake for 20 mins.
- Evenly distribute the shredded mozzarella on top of each.
- Bake for another 10 mins or until internal temp reaches 165F
- Top with additional parm (if desired), parsley, salt and pepper to taste!
- You can serve this over penne pasta for a complete meal!